The Monarchs Care Foundation is very active in fulfilling donation requests from charitable organizations throughout New Hampshire. Monarchs Care provides fundraising resources such as prizes, giveaways, raffle items and auction items to help raise funds for non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations with limited exceptions. We assist hundreds of local and statewide organizations with fundraising efforts by donating in-kind merchandise and tickets.
If you are interested in a donation for your event, please follow the procedures below. Items requested are not guaranteed. We will do our best to honor your request however, we are not able to fulfill all requests due to the large volume we receive.
Requests should be addressed to:
Monarchs Care Foundation
66 Hanover St., Suite 200
Manchester, NH 03101
All requests must be submitted on organization, association, company or school letterhead at least 30 days prior to the event and must include the 501(c)(3) tax id. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
- Requests must be submitted by mail. E-mail and faxed requests will not accepted.
- Please include date, time, purpose and location of event.
- Please include a street address where a donation may be sent.
- Donation request must include a contact name and phone number.
- Please include how donation item will be used (silent auction, live auction, door prize or raffle).
- Requests that do not include all the information will not be fulfilled.
The Manchester Monarchs organization places precedence on giving in the community where its fans live and work. To maximize our efforts we support local youth development, educational programs as well as non-profit organizations.